вторник, 21 октября 2008 г.

baseball insider insider recruiting theinsiders




I wish i could decipher all these feelings.
im so overwhelmed i could puke.
what a fucking ephiany
i hate how ive let this sadness define me
i never thought it could get this bad
its like a disease:ignoring it just makes it worse
im sick of thinking so negativly.
im so tired of hurting the ones i love
i hate myself for shoving the problems away
i hate im so selfish
i hate how i know youre too good for me and im the cause of these fights
i take things for granted
i hate how im slacking in school
i hate how im obsessing over food
i hate how i have no friends
i hate how i hurt chris
im sick of crying every second im alone.
this depression has finally yaken over most aspects of my life and im so hopeless
driving home i tryed to think of things i remembered about the old me. I couldnt think of anything
ive changed. I dont know who i am or what i want
i m ready for help
i cant take it. Im scared whats going to happen to me if i dont
im officaly crazzzzy

baseball high poll school virginia west, baseball insider insider recruiting theinsiders, baseball insider insider score theinsiders, baseball insider insider theinsiders, baseball inspirational quote.



Комментариев нет: