пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

beautiful by christina aguleria




Well, this is definitely turning out to be the suckiest year of my life (that I can recall).

Today Richard told us heapos;s resigning. As much as I hate the guy, Iapos;ve become used to him and finally know how to make him happy. Get your fucking minds out the gutter. And as begrudgingly as I admit it, the animation department at AFDA wouldnapos;t be what it is if it werenapos;t for him. He says he wants to work part time just to see our year through, but Iapos;m worried about the department as a whole.

Animation is really one of the most respected departments at AFDA. We have to work much harder than most of the other disciplines and thereapos;s almost an elitism about it. We tend to be much more successful than Live Action and overall itapos;s just an important department that AFDA still views as an optional extra.

We just finally got the department expanded and our own array of equipment. If Richard isnapos;t there, weapos;re likely to just be swallowed into the ranks of the joke that is the Visual Effects Department.

As much as I hate AFDA, I really have grown fond of our little Animation section and the camaraderie that we have. Iapos;d even be willing to look after it for a bit myself. Itapos;s akin to selling your soul to Satan, but if it would be for the good of Animation as a whole, I would stay for a bit and teach at AFDA.

Overall, Iapos;m really miserable. This has just turned out to be such an unpleasant year. I know Iapos;m looking at the worst case scenario, but itapos;s something Iapos;ve come to learn to expect.

Well, fuck.
beautiful by christina aguleria, beautiful by christina agulera, beautiful by christina agularia, beautiful by christina agulara.



Комментариев нет: