пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

download hearts of iron ii




We had a GREAT time at Mamma Mia last night,though the only drawback was that even though we were in the 7th row we were off to the side of the theater so we couldnapos;t quite see a few things. Otherwise the show was awesome,and sis and I both expressed how much we think our Mom would enjoy it If only she could stay up that late...(the show was over around 10:15).

*ABBA will forever ROCK*

Iapos;ll write a better synopsis later...

Today I am going with Kamrynapos;s class to a local dairy farm and I need to be at school by 9:30 so I have to get ready. We have to dress very warmly today,that is for sure The temp is supposed to top out in the upper 50apos;s with a slight chance of rain in the afternoon. I had Kamryn wear some navy sweatpants I had bought for Erin;they seem to fit decently,though they are a little long. I figured the dresses sheapos;s been wearing (because she is a difficult size on the bottom) werenapos;t going to cut it today since weapos;d be outside,and I also had her wear a long-sleeved shirt with her warm snuggly sweatshirt and mittens. She should be good to go now. Two other K classes are going (two others went yesterday),and we should be back to school by 12:15,just before their lunchtime.

Have a great day all,and I will chat later hearts;
download hearts of iron ii, download hearts of iron demo, download hearts of iron 2 patch, download hearts of iron 2 manual.



Комментариев нет: